AP Police Recruitment 2018, 3057 AP Various Vacancies 2019 Apply:– Here is a good announcement for those candidates who are desperately looking government job for Andhra Pradesh location. Recently, State Level Police Recruitment Board announced that they are going to hire candidates for AP Police Recruitment 2018 and they are required approximately 3057 contestants to fill their vacant seats. As per the latest notification, relevant recruitment board has set some standards parameters to select an applicant for AP Police Job Notification 2018. Only those candidates can apply whose skills and education will be matched with already decided criteria otherwise their application will not be accepted by the relevant authority.
It is advisable to all job seekers to apply for this post because here you will get the good amount of salary along with job security. So guys if you are interested in the same then don’t miss this opportunity and fill an application on or before the due date. Before applying, it is advisable to review its every important official notification so that mistakes can be ignored.
In AP Police Recruitment 2018, contestants can apply online from 12th November 2018 to 07th December 2018 after that applying process will be closed. Interested contenders must want to know about the selection procedure so applicants will be recruited on the basis of written test and Physical test. If you want to get more information about the salary range, application fees, eligibility criteria then visit vacancyupdates.co.in which will provide you with all relevant information.
AP Police Recruitment 2018, 3057 AP Various Vacancies 2019 Apply
Official advertisement– AP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
Organization name– State Level Police Recruitment Board
Post name– Police Constable, Warders, Firemen, Sub Inspectors, Deputy Jailors, and Station Fire Vacancy
No. of seats– 3057 seats
Applying mode- Online
Job location– Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Official website- slprb.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2018
Educational background- Candidates must be passed out 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized university by the state government.
Age limit- only 18 to 30 years old applicants can fill its application form.
Salary Range- Rs. 16400-49870 /-
The basis of selection– Contestants will be selected on the basis of the written test as well as on the basis of the physical test.
- For OCs/ BCs applicants, a form will be available for Rs. 300/-
- SC/ STs Candidates have to pay Rs. 150 only
- Contestants have to pay application fee through Mee Seva/ AP Online/ TS Online in favor of chairman, state-level police recruitment board, Andhra Pradesh.
Important dates to remember-
- Starting date for submitting an online application- 12th November 2018
- Last date for submission of online application- 7th December 2018
Applying procedure For AP Police Recruitment 2018
- The application form is only available at their official website slprb.ap.gov.in so interested contenders have to log in to its website to start filling their form.
- After having look on its official notification, fill your details and attest your document, if required.
- Click on submit button after checking filled information.