BMRC AE Recruitment 2018, BMRC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 Notification:-The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) has disclosed an employment notice of BMRC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 Notification at their official website to recruit skilled and deserving contenders. As per official notification the BMRC Recruitment 2018 has been announced for filling up 99 posts in the respective department.
Contenders those are curiously searching for engineering jobs has the chance to apply in the available vacancy update. Applicants must satisfy the eligibility requirements to apply in the particular vacancy. Applicants may confirm the recruitment details from the official advertisement before filling up online form.
The application mode is online for BMRC Jobs 2018 Notification. Thus applicants should have to apply through the prescribed application format. The talented contestants will be shortlisted based on their performance in interview round.
The BMRC AE Recruitment 2018 Application Form is available online to fill at the official BMRC Portal and the contestants must have to apply before the closing date of form submission that is 31st August 2018. All kind of details relevant to BMRC Assistant Engineer Executive Vacancy 2018 Notification such as educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection methods, how to apply and other details are mentioned at vacancyupdates.co.in
BMRC AE Recruitment 2018, BMRC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 Notification
Official Advertisement:- BMRC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
Name of the Association:- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
Name of Posts:- Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer
Total Posts:- 99
- Assistant Engineer:- 68 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer:- 31 posts
Application mode:- online
Job location:- Bangalore
Job type:- state govt jobs
Official Portal:- bmrc.co.in
BMRC Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Assistant Executive Engineer:- Contestants must have done BE/B.Tech in civil engineering or similar experience from authorized university with qualifying marks.
- Assistant Engineer:- Applicants should have done in BE/B.Tech in civil engineering or diploma in civil engineering and experience in the relevant field.
Age limits:- Aspirants should not have the age greater than 40 years for assistant executive engineer and 35 years for assistant engineer as on 31st August 2018.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants are exempted from fee payment.
Selection methods:- Personal Interview
- Assistant Executive Engineer:- 55860/-
- Assistant Engineer:- 48280/-
Closing date of apply:- 31st August 2018
How to apply in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018:-
- Initially applicants should have to visit official portal at bmrc.co.in
- Find out Assistant Engineer & Executive Engineer vacancy link
- Tap on particular link
- Read out the details carefully from notification
- Eligible candidates my click on apply link
- Enter the needed information in the online form
- Upload necessary documents
- Recheck the details & press on submit
- Send the print out of filled application form with fully attested documents before due date.