COMFED Recruitment 2019, 80 COMFED Junior Technician Jobs 2019 :– Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation which is also known as COMFED, published job notice of COMFED Recruitment 2019 at their official website so that everyone could be aware of the vacant post. This official notification contains lots of things like specified eligibility criteria, selection criteria & all and also specified that there are approx 80 seats are vacant for Junior Technician profiles. So here it is advisable to every interested contender of COMFED Vacancy 2019 to read its full official announcement so that you can understand its exact requirements.
There are decided some standards for COMFED Recruitment 2019 which must be fulfilled by every applicant otherwise their application will not be entertained further. So if you are genuinely looking job in government sector then don’t miss this opportunity because here you will get a good pay scale and reputed position.
Eligible candidates of COMFED Job Notification 2019 can only apply online as its form will only be available on its official website. Applicants can fill the form from 8th January 2019 to 8th February 2019 after that link will be deactivated. In this job, candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and job location will be Patna (Bihar).
If eligible candidates of COMFED Recruitment 2019 have some issue related to the job then visit vacancyupdates.co.in where your problems will be resolved as soon as possible.
COMFED Recruitment 2019, 80 COMFED Junior Technician Jobs 2019
Official announcement- COMFED Recruitment 2019 Notification
Relevant authority– Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation
Job name– Junior Technician
No. of seats- 80
Job location- Patna (Bihar)
Mode of application- Online
Official website- sudha.coop
Eligibility criteria for COMFED Recruitment 2019
Required education– Candidates must be matriculation passed out with ITI in relevant trade.
- Male’s age must be 37 years
- And for female, it must have been 40 years.
Salary limit– Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection procedure– Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
- For general/OBC category candidates, the application fee will be 700/- as an examination fee.
- For SC/ST category applicants, it will be available for Rs. 350/-
Important dates to remember-
- Starting date for submission of online application- 8th January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application– 08 February 2019
Steps to be followed for filling the form of COMFED Recruitment 2019
- The application form will be available online so eligible candidates have to log in to its official website sudha.coop from where you can download or save it.
- After that, fill your information in a particular column and recheck it so that application will be accepted.
- After completion of the form, tap on the submit button and also take print out.