DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2018, Rajswasthya Lab Assistant Jobs :-The Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan has released an job notice for DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Notification to appoint skilled and capable candidates on the empty posts of their department. According to the employment notice there are total 6048 posts in the DMHFW for which it has revealed DMHFW Rajasthan Vacancy 2018. These posts are sub divided into 4514 posts of Nurse Grade II & 1534 posts of Laboratory Assistant posts. According to the official news the DMHFW Rajasthan Jobs 2018 is circulated for filling up Laboratory Assistant and Nurse Grade II posts in the respective department.
All the aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan in Medical Department has the chance to apply online in DMHFW Rajasthan Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018. The aspirants must have the qualification and age which is essential to apply for DMHFW Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Jobs 2018.
The Nurse Grade II posts aredivided in two categories for scheduled and non scheduled areas. There are 359 posts for scheduled area and remaining 4155 posts for non scheduled area. Contestants must check out complete details of Rajswasthya NRHM Vacancy 2018 before apply in the recruitment.
The Mode of Application for DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 is online for all the aspirants. No other mode of apply is acceptable by the recruitment authority. Contestants will be shortlisted based on their academic merit list and document verification. Applicants can apply for the post of their choice and eligibility in the NRHM Rajasthan Jobs 2018-19
The Interested and eligible aspirants must apply in the Rajswasthya Recruitment 2018 on or before the closing date of form submission. The DMHFW Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Application Form 2018 is available to fill from 12th April 2018 at the official portal of DMHFW. Contestants can fill up the DMHFW Online Application Form 2018 on or before 16th June 2018. The Rajswasthya NRHM Lab Assistant Application Form 2018 is available from 1st June 2018 to 30th June 2018.
All the detailed information relevant to DMHFW Rajasthan Vacancy 2018 Notification like educational qualification, pay scale, age limits, application fee, dates, links and other important information are updated below on our this same page at vacancyupdates.co.in
DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Details:
Official Notice:- Rajswasthya NRHM Recruitment 2018
Name of the Department:- Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (DMHFW, Rajasthan)
Name of the posts:- Nurse Gr II, Laboratory Assistant
- Nurse Gr II:- 4514 posts
- Laboratory Assistant:- 1534 posts
Employment Type:- State Govt Jobs
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Application Mode:- Online
DMHFW Rajasthan Vacancy 2018Eligibility Criteria:-
- Nurse Gr II posts:- All the interested candidates who are going to apply in DMHFW Recruitment, they must have qualified of 12th class or general nursing & midwifery course or its similar qualification from authorized institute or university with good academic record.
- Laboratory Assistant:- Applicants must have done intermediate/Sr Secondary or its equivalent qualification from recognized board and also have diploma in Medical laboratory technology.
Age Bar:- Contestants age must be minimum 18 years and upper age should not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2019. Relaxation in age is also applicable for reserved category candidates as per recruiter guideline.
- For General & Other State Candidates:- 500/-
- MBC/OBC/SC/ST aspirants:- 300/-
- PWD Candidates:- 250/-
Selection Criteria:- The selection will be done based on academic merit of the applied candidates.
Salary Structure:- Contenders will get monthly payment as per Pay-matrix level 11.
Initial Date to Apply (Nurse Gr II):- 22th April 2018
Closing Date to Apply(Nurse Gr II):- 16th June 2018
Start Date to Apply (Lab Assistant):- 1st June 2018
Ending Date to Apply(Lab Assistant):- 30th June 2018
How to Apply in DMHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2018-19?
- At first applicants go through the official site at rajswasthya.nic.in
- In the careers option find the Nurse Gr II & Laboratory Assistant Jobs Notification
- Click on the particular link
- Read the detailed information
- Eligible aspirants now tap on apply
- Fill up correct information in the mandatory fields.
- Upload scanned documents mentioned in the notification
- Recheck the form details
- Submit the online form
- Pay the application fee
- Download the filled online form
- Take a hard copy for further references.