East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019, East Coast Railway Vacancy 2019:-RRB East Coast Railway has disclosed a job notification of RRB East Coast Railway Vacancy 2019 at their official website. As per officially released notification the East Coast Railway Jobs 2019 is announced for filling up total 310 posts of Clerk, junior engineer, Guard, and Technician and various other vacancies.
Applicants those are who searching for railway government jobs from long time have great chance to apply in the respective department. Applicants must satisfy required eligibility conditions before filling up the application form. All the eligible and interested contestants are advised to read the recruitment details and information carefully from official notification.
Mode of apply for east coast railway jobs 2019 is online so the aspirants must need to apply through the same method. Contestants will be shortlisted based on their performance in computer based test.
RRB East Coast Railway Application Form 2019 is available online from 15th April 2019 and the applicants must have to apply before the last date that is 14th May 2019.
All kind of details relevant to East Coast Railway Vacancy 2019 Notification such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limits, selection process, dates, how to apply and other details are mentioned below on the same page at vacancyupdates.co.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019, East Coast Railway Vacancy 2019
Official notification:- RRB East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification 2019
Name of the authority:- East Coast Railway
Name of posts:- JE, Clerk, Good Guards, Technician, clerk cum typist.
Total posts:- 310
Job type:- Central Govt Jobs
Job location:- East Coast
Official site:- eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualification:- Applicants must have passed 10th, 12th class, diploma or any other relevant qualification from recognized board/university with passing marks.
Age criteria:- applicants must have to resides in the age limit decided by the authority and don’t cross upper age limit of 54 years.
Application fees:- aspirants need to check official notification for post wise fee details.
- For Goods guard, Junior clerk cum typist, commercial cum ticket clerk, technician, junior engineer:- 19900/- – 35400/-
- For all other posts:- check official notification
Selection methods:- Computer based exam
Starting date of application:- 15th April 2019
Last date of apply:- 14th May 2019
How to apply online in East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019:-
- At first applicants should have to visit official website at eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the official notification of available vacancies
- Click on particular notification link
- Read the details from official notification
- Eligible contestants click on apply link
- Enter the mandatory information in the application form
- Upload photo & sign
- Pay category wise application fee
- Recheck form details and submit the form
- Save it or download
- Take hard copy of application for further uses.