GMU Recruitment 2018, 144 GMU Teacher Vacancy 2018-19 Notification:The Gangadhar Meher University, Odisha has recently disclosed an employment notice of GMU Faculty Recruitment 2018 Notification at the official website. The contestants who would like to make their career in odisha govt jobs and want to work in teaching fields have the great opportunity to apply in GMU Vacancy 2018-19.
The applicants must have the eligibility to apply online in the GMU Faculty Jobs 2018. As per the notification there are total 144 posts of faculty in the respective department. Interested supplicants must check out the official advertisement before apply in the GMU Recruitment 2018.
The mode of apply is online for GMU Teacher Recruitment 2018 and the eligible contestants should need to follow the prescribed method to apply online in the recruitment. The contestants will be selected based on interview performance.
The GMU Teacher Vacancy 2018 Application Form is available to fill online at the official portal from 29th May 2018 and the eligible supplicants can fill up the online application form before the closing date of form submission that is 30th June 2018. All kind of details relevant to Gangadhar Meher University Jobs 2018 Notification like as qualification requirements, application fee, age criteria, selection process, pay scale, key dates and other important information are posted below on the same page at vacancyupdates.co.in.
GMU Recruitment 2018, 144 GMU Teacher Vacancy 2018-19 Notification
Official Advertisement:- GMU Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Authority:- Gangadhar Meher University
Name of posts:- Faculty/Teacher
Total Posts:- 144
- Professor:- 23 posts
- Assistant professor:- 86 posts
- Associate Professor:- 35 posts
Job type:- Teaching Jobs
Employment location:- Odisha
Application Mode:- Online
Official portal:- gmuniversity.ac.in
GMU Faculty Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Professor:- Applicants must have posses Master’s degree in the relevant field from Indian university or equivalent from accredited foreign university with minimum 55% marks.
- Associate Professor:- Supplicants must have done PhD with good academic records and Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks.
- Professor:- Contestants must have posses PHD in the concerned subject & also have published high quality work, actively engaged in research with evidence of work with minimum 10 publication as books, research or policy papers with at least 10 years of teaching experience.
Age Criteria:- Contestants must have the age resides between the pre decided age limit.
- General/OBC/SEBC Applicants:- 2500/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD Category:- 1500/-
- Professor:- 37,400/- – 67,000/- and Grade Pay of 10,000/- per month
- Assistant Professor:- 15,600/- – 39,100/- & Grade pay of 6,000/- per month
- Associate Professor:- 37,400/- – 67,000/- and Grade Pay of 9,000/- per month
Selection Methods:- Interview
Initial date of application submission:- 29th May 2018
Closing date of form submission:- 30th June 2018
Final date of hardcopy submission:- 10th July 2018
How to apply in the GMU Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification Online:
- Firstly surf the official portal of GMU at gmuniversity.ac.in
- Search for Advertisement of Recruitment for Teaching Position
- Click on the given link
- Read the detailed notification carefully
- Fill the online form with needed information
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the form information and submit the form
- Download the form & take hard copy of it
- Send the hardcopy of application form with the required documents to the address given below:
Gangadhar Meher University, Sambalpur – 768004, Odisha