IBPS Recruitment 2018, 1599 IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018-19 :- IBPS Recruitment 2018 employment notice has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to fill the vacant positions in their respective department. As per official announcement, they have required approximately 1599 candidates for Specialist Officers (SO) post which needs be fulfilled as soon as possible. If your skills and qualification are matching with pre-specified criteria then don’t waste your time and fill the application form on or before the due date.
IBPS Vacancy 2018 is a good opportunity for those contestants who are doing preparation for getting a job in government sector. I would like to give one suggestion to every applicant to have a look at its official advertisement because IBPS Committee has set some parameters which need to be clear to everyone.
If you want to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2018 then its application form will be available online which can be filled by every applicant from 06 November 2018 to 26th November 2018. In this recruitment, contestants have to crack a preliminary examination which will be conducted on 29 & 30 December 2018, the main online exam which will be held on 27th January 2019. After passing this examination, contenders have to clear the interview process for getting a job. If anyone has the confusion related to IBPS Notification 2018 then visit Vacancyupdates.co.in where every related will be mentioned like pay scale, selection process, official website, application fee, date of exams etc.
IBPS Recruitment 2018, 1599 IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018-19
Official Notification– IBPS Recruitment 2018 Notification
Authority Name– Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Board
Post Name- Specialist Officers (SO)
No. of Vacant seats- 1599 seats
Job location– PAN India
Mode of applying– Online
Official website– ipbs.in
The basis of selection for IBPS Vacancy 2018
Required Qualification– As per vacant post
Age limit– only 20 to 30 years old candidates can apply for the vacant position.
Salary Range– 14500-25700 /-
Application fee– Applicants have to pay examination fee category wise like-
- General/ OBC category contestants have to pay Rs. 600/- for this competition.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, it is available only for Rs. 100/-.
Selection criteria– Contenders have to crack written online examination (Preliminary and Main), as well as interview and that person, will be selected who presented themselves very nicely.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application- 06 November 2018
- Last date for applying- 26 November 2018
- Date of Preliminary examination- 29 & 30 December 2018
- Date of the Main examination- 27th January 2019
How to apply in IBPS Recruitment 2018
- Log in to its official website ibps.in where you have to tap on career link for getting an application form.
- Search the official notification and read it carefully to understand its exact requirements.
- Fill all the required option for applying the vacant post and before the tap on the submit button, it is advisable to every applicant to review their application.
- If there is a requirement of any document then please attests it otherwise your application form will not be accepted.
- Take a print out for future references.