MAMC Recruitment 2018, 600 Maulana Azad Medical College Job 2019:– Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi (MAMC), recently, invited the candidates for MAMC Recruitment 2018 for different posts like Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker and Mohalla Clinic Assistant. As per MAMC employment announcement, they need approximately 600 candidates for filling vacant position in their respective department. This opportunity is best for those individuals who are interested in medical field and desperately looking employment in government sector.
MAMC Vacancy 2018 has some specified parameters which need to be fulfilled by every interested candidate. If they are not fulfilling these criteria then their application will not be proceed further and they will lose this great chance. So I would like to suggest you that review the official advertisement to know about the terms and conditions of Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment Board.
MAMC Recruitment 2018 application form is now available online and you can apply for the vacant position till 21st October 2018. For applying the available seats, contenders must have to visit to its official website because its form is only available at its official site. On the same page vacancyupdates.co.in, you will get relevant information related to MAMC Employment 2018 Notification like pay scale, application charge, availability of application form, steps to follow for applying the available seats etc.
MAMC Recruitment 2018, 600 Maulana Azad Medical College Job 2019
Official advertisement- MAMC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Authority name- Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment Board
No. of vacant position– 600 seats
Job profile– Pharmacist, Multi Task Worker and Mohalla Clinic Assistant
Employment nature– State Government
Employment Location- Delhi
Apply mode– Online
Official link- mamc.ac.in
MAMC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
Educational background– Every post required different educational degree
- 20 to 25 age people may apply for Pharmacist and Mohalla Clinic Assistant posts.
- Multi Task Worker should be in between 18 to 35 years.
Application fee– There is no application fee for any candidate.
Pay scale- As per company norms
Starting date of application form– 6th October 2018
Last date for applying– 21st October 2018
Selection process– Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Only those contenders can give interview that will crack written test.
How to apply in MAMC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Firstly you have to visit its official website mamc.ac.in
- There will be given a link related to the vacant post then you have to tap on that link.
- There will also be given official employment notification so you read it carefully to know about recruitment details.
- Fill all the required personal details and recheck it to avoid mistake.
- Upload document if required.
- Pay category wise application charge.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it.