Mumbai University Recruitment 2018, MU Asst Professor Vacancy 2018:-The University of Mumbai has disclosed an employment notice of MU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 Notification at their official site to appoint deserving and capable aspirants on the empty posts. As per the official news Mumbai University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 issued for 154 posts of Assistant professor in the authorized department.
The Applicants must be eligible to apply in MU Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 Notification. Supplicants must check out the recruitment details from official advertisement before apply in the recruitment. Contestants those who wants to make their career in teaching field have the opportunity to apply in Mumbai University Recruitment 2018.
The Application Mode to apply in MU Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 is Online and aspirants must have to submit the application form in the prescribed format. Aspirants are not allowed to submit the application form through any other mode.
The Mumbai University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 Application Form is available to fill online from 24th June 2018 and must have to submit the form on or before the closing date that is 3rd July 2018. All kind of details relevant to MU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 Notification like as qualification requirements, age limits, selection criteria, pay band, application fee and other details are mentioned below on the same page at vacancyupdates.co.in
Mumbai University Recruitment 2018, MU Asst Professor Vacancy 2018
Official Notification:- Mumbai University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of the Authority:- University of Mumbai (MU)
Name of Posts:- Assistant Professor
Total posts:- 154
Job type:- State Govt Jobs
Job location:- Mumbai
Apply Mode:- Online
Official site:- mu.ac.in
MU Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Essential Qualification:- Applicants must have master’s degree in the relevant field or its similar qualification with 55% marks.
- Applicants must have qualified of National Eligibility Test (NET) or
- First Class graduation degree in Architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture & first class master’s degree in architecture.
- Contestants also have 1 years of experience in teaching as visiting teacher.
Age limits:- Contestants must have the age between the minimum and maximum age limits decided by the authority.
Selection process:- Personal Interview
- For General:- 1000/-
- For Reserved Category:- 500/-
Application process starting date:- 24th June 2018
Closing date of form submission:- 3rd July 2018
How to apply in MU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Notification:-
- Initially contenders need to visit official site at mu.ac.in
- Now search for the official notification link of Assistant Professor vacancy.
- Press on the available link.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Eligible supplicants should need to click on apply online
- Enter the information required in the online form correctly
- Upload the required scanned documents
- Attach photograph & signature in the required format.
- Recheck the form details and submit the online form
- Pay the category wise application fee
- Take hard copy of application form for further reference.