NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018, 115 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2018:- NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018 has been announced recently by the concerned authority so those contenders who are seeking the job in the government sector, don’t waste your time and apply for this position on or before the due date. National Institute of Technology Warangal circulated an employment notification at their official website to recruit the candidates for different profiles like Librarian, Engineer, Asst. Registrar, Asst Librarian, Medical Officer, Sports Officer, and other vacancies. As per announcement, they are required approximately 115 contestants to fill the vacant positions.
NIT Warangal Vacancy 2018 has some decided parameters on which basis candidates will be selected so here it is very important for every applicant to review official notification to understand that they are fallen in eligibility criteria or not. If your qualification and skills are matching with specified criteria then you have to log in its official website to fill an application form.
You can fill NIT Warangal Recruitment application form from 1st November 2018 to 5th December 2018 after that applying process will be closed by the concerned authority. If you have any confusion regarding NIT Warangal Notification 2018 like age group, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, pay scale etc. then visit vacancyupdates.co.in where related information will be available.
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018, 115 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
Official advertisement- NIT Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018 Notification
Related authority– National Institute of Technology Warangal Board
Post name– Librarian, Engineer, Asst. Registrar, Asst Librarian, Medical Officer, Sports Officer, and other vacancies
No. of seats– 115 Post
Mode of applying- Online
Job location– Warangal (Telangana)
Official website– nitw.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018
Required educational certificate–
- Applicants must have a certificate of 10th/12th class, graduate and Diploma.
- Every post requires different qualification so please have a look at its official notification.
- The related authority provided relaxation to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates as per government regulations.
Pay scale– As per industry standards
Application fee- To know about the examination charges, contestants have to review official notification where they will get related news.
Important dates to remember –
- The application form will be available online from 1st November 2018
- The last date for submitting the application is 5th December 2018
How to apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018
- The application will be available at its official website nitw.ac.in so interested candidates have to visit its site to get an application form.
- After having a look at its official notification, fill your details and attest photocopies of your documents, if required.
- After completing your application, it is advisable to every contender to review your filled information so that mistakes can be ignored.
- Please take a hard copy of your application form so that it can be used as a reference.