NTPC Recruitment 2018, 107 NTPC Trainee Vacancy 2018-19 Apply:– Recently, an employment notice is issued by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) to invite the candidates for NTPC Recruitment 2018. Their main motive is to hire the most talented contestants to fill vacant positions in their respective department. As per the official notification, they have required approx 107 aspirants for different profiles like Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee, and Assistant Trainee so if you think that you have skills and talent as per vacant post then apply as soon as possible. NTPC Vacancy 2018 has some specified criteria which must have to be fulfilled by every candidate otherwise their application will not be accepted by the concerned authority. So it is beneficial for every aspirant to have a look at its official advertisement for understanding its exact requirements.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 application form will only be available online and any other mode will not be accepted by authority. So Contestants can fill the form from 25th October 2018 to 24th November 2018 after that they will not be allowed to apply for the vacant post. In NTPC Employment 2018, contenders will be hired on the basis of Online Aptitude Test and Technical Test. So guys don’t waste your time and apply online as soon as possible. If you have any doubt related to vacant post like pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, job location etc. then visit vacancyupdates.co.in which will guide you in doing preparation for the examination.
NTPC Recruitment 2018, 107 NTPC Trainee Vacancy 2018-19 Apply
Official notification– NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Concerned Authority– National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Post name- Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee & Assistant Trainee
No. of seats- 107 seats
Job location– All India
Applying mode– Online
Official website– ntpc.co.in
Selection criteria for NTPC Notification 2018
Required Education– Every post requires a different qualification.
Age group– As per official notification
Pay scale– As per the official announcement
- For general and OBC category applicants have to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee.
- There is no charge for SC/ ST/PeBD/ XSM category candidates.
Selection procedure- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Online Aptitude Test & Technical Test.
How to apply in NTPC Recruitment 2018
- At first, applicants have to visit its official website ntpc.co.in where they have to click on career option to apply for the vacant position.
- After that, there will be given a link where you will get the relevant official notification so tap on this link to understand their job requirements.
- Fill all required information and attest photocopies of your documents if required.
- Recheck your filled details before click on the submit button so that your application can be submitted easily.
- At last, take a hard copy of form so that it can be used for further references.