OHPC Recruitment 2019, 115 OHPC Trainee Vacancy 2019 Apply Online:- Orissa Hydro Power Corporation wants to hire candidates for different profiles like Diploma Engineer Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainees and Management Trainee for which they issued an employment notice of OHPC Recruitment 2019. As per this announcement, there are approximately 115 vacant posts of trainee on various trade to which they want to fill as soon as possible for their respective department.
OHPC Vacancy 2019 is a very crucial job for those candidates who are desperately looking job in government sector. For this recruitment, the concerned authority set some standards that means only those aspirants will be selected who will fulfill these specified criteria otherwise their application will be rejected by the concerned authority. So it is advisable to every contender to review official notification so that you can decide whether you are coming in eligibility criteria or not.
Application of OHPC Recruitment 2019 will be available on its official website and interested contestants can fill this form from 11th March 2019 to 10th April 2019 by login to its site. The concerned authority has decided that applicants can pay examination fee till 16th April 2019 after that payment cannot be done by candidates. One more important thing is that in this recruitment, contestants will be selected on the basis of online written examination which will be organized by Orissa Hydro Power Corporation.
If you have any queries related to OHPC Notification 2019 like salary range, examination fee, selection procedure then visit vacancyupdates.co.in where you will get all related information.
OHPC Recruitment 2019, 115 OHPC Trainee Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
Official Advertisement– OHPC Vacancy 2019 Notification
Authority name- Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Board
Job post- Diploma Engineer Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainees, and Management Trainee
No. of vacant seats- 115 vacant positions
- Electrical Trainee:- 66 posts
- Mechanical Trainee:- 30 posts
- Welder Trainee:– 04 posts
- Wireman Trainee:– 3 posts
- Crane Operator Trainee:– 07 posts
- Store Keeper Trainee:- 05 posts
Job location– Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)
Mode of applying– Online
Official website- ohpcltd.com
Eligibility Criteria for OHPC Recruitment 2019
Qualification- Candidates must have passed 10th pass or HSC in relevant trade with qualifying marks.
Age limit– minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 1st March 2019.
Pay scale- As per the official announcement
Selection procedure- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of online written examination
- For UR/SEBC candidates, an application form is available for Rs. Only 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants, there is no charge.
Key dates to remember-
- The application form will be available online from 11th March 2019
- The last date for submission of application is 10th April 2019
- Applicants have to pay examination fee till 1st December 2018 after that no application will be accepted by authority.
How to apply in OHPC Recruitment 2019
- After visiting its official website ohpcltd.com, there will be given career option in which you will find an application form.
- Before filling the form, it is advisable to everyone to have a look at its relevant official announcement.
- If you think that you are eligible to apply for the vacant post then fill your personal details carefully.
- If there is a requirement to attest the photocopy of your documents then upload it otherwise your application form will be uncompleted.
- After that please read your form carefully and then tap on submit button.