PSCAP Recruitment 2019, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2019:– PSCAP aka Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which has announced PSCAP Recruitment 2019 at their official website to appoint 1051 candidates for Panchayat Secretary (Grade- IV). As per this notification, concerned authority wants to fulfill these seats as they have urgent requirement for their respective department. PSCAP Vacancy 2019 is a very important vacancy for which authority has set specific criteria on which basis candidates will be selected so here it is advisable to every contender to have a look on its official notification so that you can understand its exact requirement and can clear its interview.
If you want to apply for PSCAP Recruitment 2019 the hurry up because seats are limited and competitors are more. Eligible applicants can get application form from its official website and you will be able to apply from 27th December 2018 t0 19th January 2019 after that link will be disabled. So guys if you think that your skills are matching with its defined criteria then don’t be late and apply as soon as possible.
In PSCAP Job Notification 2019, applicants will be selected on the basis of screening test & online main examination. So apart from above mentioned details if you require some other related information then bookmark same webpage vacancyupdates.co.in where you will get all relevant data.
PSCAP Recruitment 2019, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2019
Official notification– PSCAP Recruitment 2019 Notification
Employer name- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post name– Panchayat Secretary (Grade- IV)
No. of seats– 1051 seats
Job location- Andhra Pradesh
Mode of applying– Online
Official website– psc.ap.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for PSCAP Recruitment 2019
Educational background– Candidates must have degree from any recognized university.
Age limit- Only 18 to 42 years old applicants can fill its application form.
Salary range- Rs. 16400- 49870/-
Selection process– Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test & online main examination.
- Application processing fee (all candidates)- Rs. 250/-
- Examination fee (Gen/OBC only)- Rs. 120/-
Key dates to remember-
- Starting date for submission of online application- 27th December 2018
- Last date for submitting application form- 19th January 2019
- Last date for payment of fee- 18th January 2019
Applying procedure of PSCAP Recruitment 2019
- There is given APPSC official website which is psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates have to tap on this link to get an application form on their desktop.
- After log in to its site, you must read its related notification to check your eligibility.
- Now eligible candidates can start to fill the application form.
- After filling your form, recheck it.