PSPCL Recruitment 2018, 850 Punjab Apprentice Vacancies 2018-19 :- At present time, most people want to get the job in government sector for which they are doing preparation so that they can achieve their dream profession. So guys get ready because recently Punjab State Power Corporation Limited invited applications at their official website to recruit the candidates for PSPCL Recruitment 2018. As per employment notice, it came to know that approximately 850 seats are vacant in their respective departments and want to fulfill as soon as possible so interested candidates fill its form on or before the due date.
There are standard parameters to select candidates for PSPCL Vacancy 2018 so every contender must check its official advertisement before applying for this post because if your skills will not be matched with these criteria then your application will not be accepted by authority. So don’t forget to have a look at official notification.
Interested applicants have to visit its official website to fill the form because you can apply online only and any other mode will not be accepted by authority. The application form will be available online from 2nd November 2018 to 24th November 2018. I would like to tell you that contestants will be selected on the basis of merit which will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade. If you want to get more information regarding PSPCL Job Notification 2018 then visit vacancyupdates.co.in where your questions will be resolved.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018, 850 Punjab Apprentice Vacancies 2018-19
Recruiting Authority– Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Committee
Official Advertisement– PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Post Name– Lineman Apprentice
No. of the vacant seat– 850 post
Mode of applying– Online
Job location– Punjab
Official website– pspcl.in
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Recruitment 2018
Educational certificates– Applicants must have ITI diploma in wireman/ Electrician trade
Age limit– As per company (PSPCL) standards
Salary range– Contenders will get salary as per Apprenticeship Act 1961
Selection process– Contestants will be selected on the basis of merit which will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrical trade.
Application fee– There is no charge
Key dates to remember-
- The application form will be available online from 2nd November 2018
- Applicants can apply till 24th November 2018
Applying process for PSPCL Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, applicants have to visit its official website which is pspcl.in where they will get an application form by clicking on career option.
- There will be given lots of notification but you have to click on that link which is related to your desired post.
- After having a look at this notification¸ fill your personal details and attest the photocopies of your document whatever they asked.
- Recheck your form and then click on submit button. After that take a print out of your form for further reference.