TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19, 111 Tamil Nadu Job Vacancy 2018 Apply:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited applications for TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from their official sources to hire the most eligible candidates for their respective departments. According to an official announcement, they are looking approx 111 contenders to fill different vacant positions like Junior Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, and Technical Assistant & Lecturer. TNPSC Vacancy 2018 has some specified criteria on that basis applicants will be selected so contenders must check its official advertisement so that mistakes can be ignored and can understand its exact requirements which will help you in doing preparation for this vacancy.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 opportunity is great for those aspirants who are seeking employment in the government sector for Tamil Nadu location. Interested contestants can apply online only from 23rd October 2018 to 21st November 2018. Candidates can pay examination fee through bank till 23rd November 2018 after that application will not be accepted by the concerned authority.
In TNPSC Notification 2018, applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Only those individuals can give an interview that has cracked written examination. So there is a suggestion for every competitor to have a look at its official advertisement before applying for the vacant post. Still, if you have any doubt regarding TNPSC Vacancy 2018 then visit the vacancyupdates.co.in website where you will get all required information.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19, 111 Tamil Nadu Job Vacancy 2018 Apply
Official Announcement– TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Relevant Authority– Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of Jobs– Junior Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, and Technical Assistant & Lecturer
Vacant seats– 111 seats
Employment Nature– State Gov. Job
Mode of applying– Online
Job Location– Tamil Nadu
Official website- tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria–
Education Background- Every post required different education.
Pay scale– As per official notification
Age limit– As per the notification
Selection Procedure– Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and who cracked this exam will have to give the interview.
- Every candidate will have to pay a one-time registration fee which is Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST/ MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destitute Widow, Differently Abled Persons, and Ex-servicemen don’t need to pay any examination fee.
- Other remaining category applicants have to pay rs. 150/- as examination fee.
Key dates to remember-
- Candidates can start to fill application form from 23rd October 2018 and can fill till 21st November 2018.
Applying process for TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit its official website tnpsc.gov.in for applying this vacancy.
- Check out the related notification to understand its exact requirements.
- Update your correct details and if they are asking for uploading documents then upload it.
- Review your filled information and tap on submit button.
- Don’t forget to generate a hard copy of this filled application for next procedure.