UP Police Recruitment 2019, UP Police Constable Vacancy 2019 Apply :- Uttar Pradesh Police issued an employment notice of UP Police Recruitment 2019 at their official website to hire approx 54987 contestants for a different profile like jail warder, firemen, constables, and cavalier profiles. As per this notification, they have set some standards on which basis they will decide who are eligible or not for the vacant post. So if you are interested in UP Police Job Notification 2019 and want to give competition to others then it is advisable to you to have a look on its official advertisement so that your time and energy could not be wasted.
UP Police Recruitment 2019’ application form can only be filled by visiting its official website because only here you will get this form and any other mode will not be accepted by the concerned authority. From its official website, it came to know that contenders of UP Police Vacancy 2019 will be selected on the basis of written examination and PST (Physical Standard Test) so guys get ready for the upcoming test to get this job.
If you have any query related to UP Police Employment 2019 then see its official notification or save vacancyupdates.co.in web page where you will get all the latest information related to government jobs. So guys don’t waste your time and apply for the vacant post as soon as possible because seats are limited.
UP Police Recruitment 2019, UP Police Constable Vacancy 2019 Apply
Official notification– UP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification
Authority Name– Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment board
Job name- jail warder, firemen, Constable, constables, and cavalier profiles
No. of seats– 54987 seats
Job location- Uttar Pradesh
Mode of applying– Online
Official website- uppbpb.gov.in
Eligibility criteria of UP Police Recruitment 2019
Required educational background– Every candidate must be passed out 12th examination from an affiliated school.
Age group– As per official notification
Salary range– Every post has a different salary range.
Application fee– Every candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- through debit card, credit card, Net banking or bank challan.
The basis of recruitment- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and PST (Physical Standards Test).
Key dates to remember-
- The application form will be available from 8th December 2018 at its official website.
- Candidates will be able to apply till 28th December 2018.
- Applicants have relaxation in payment of application fee which can be paid till 31st December 2018.
Applying procedure of UP Police Recruitment 2019
- At first, candidates have to log in to its official website uppbpb.gov.in because application form will only be available on its website.
- There will be given lots of notification so candidates must read it carefully.
- After that fill your details in particular form along with required documents.
- Tap on submit button after rechecking your filled information.
- Take a print out of filled application form.